Sunday, April 17, 2011

Giuliana's 1st Birthday Party!

Giuliana will be 1 year old on April 20, so we had a birthday party this weekend to celebrate!
Birthday princess and her daddy



Sakotis- Traditional Lithuanian cake


Getting help from friends opening all of her presents




She loved her strawberry cake!




New Shades:)
 
Playing with her best little friend Anika




Giuliana had SO much fun at her party. She has never been around that many children all giving her attention. She absolutely loved it. She went all day with only a 30 minute nap in the morning and was an absolute angel! By the end of the night she was worn out:
Worn Out after a great day!
 I can't believe my sweet little angel is 1 year old! Her daddy and I love her more than she will ever know!

1 comment:

  1. My sweet Grandbaby girl is a year old!!! Giuliana, I love you more than you could ever imagine!! I so wish I could have been with you! Maybe next year!! Love ya bunches, Grami

    ReplyDelete