Kelly and I left Giuliana with Caki and Grandad for a date night with TC and Angela and went to the Cowboys game!
Our last week we spent swimming and packing.
Jeri Beri spent several days at our house squeezing sweet G.
We miss Caki and Grandad SO much! I wish we could have stayed a month longer!
Now that we are back, Kelly and I have started back to school and Giuliana is spending the day with her nanny. When we got home from work on Friday, her nanny said "Such a sweet girl! She smiles and never cries!" After the nanny left I put Giuliana on the floor and she immediately started to cry.....I guess I am no Russian babushka. Actually, I have a feeling that our little G is being held all day!
She takes G on daily strolls to the park in her new stroller. I am SO happy we got that stroller from Doodle. It really maneuvers well in these old and curvy roads.
Giuliana is now too big for her sink bath tub so she is taking a bath in her ducky bath tub that sits on top of the sink! She loves it!
I love the bath time pics. I just sent you tons of other pics, I hope they help.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Aunt Bug