On Friday, April 13, Giuliana and I headed to Texas. We decided to deliver Norman back home instead of Lithuania so I had to travel home 31 weeks pregnant. The trip consisted of 2 flights. A short 2 hour flight and a long 10 hour flight. Giuliana was amazing on both flights. It was me on the other hand that did not do so well. Number 1, we were flying on Friday 13th! I am deathly afraid of flying and that made it worse. Number 2, I was crying every 15 minutes because I had just left my husband. Crying in the airport security line, crying while buying Giuliana a pretzel in Frankfurt, crying during take-off and landing, etc.....
 |
| Getting comfortable on the plane:) |
 |
| Giuliana made it to Dallas. Ready to shop with Caki! |
But when we landed in Dallas, my mom and dad were there to get us and I felt much better. (The crying did not stop until June 2, when Kelly got home).
No comments:
Post a Comment