Friday, December 23, 2011

Summer in Texas- End

The last few weeks of our summer vacation we spent in Dallas. This summer I had to have a small surgery, so I was on the couch for a few days. After I recovered, we went to Denton to see the Cocos!
We didn't get to stay very long because I still wasn't feeling very well, but we did get enough time to see 3 new baby girls we had never met! Addie was almost a year old when we met her for the first time, Piper was almost 3 months old, and Georgia was only 6 weeks old!

Sweet Addie

Precious Georgia

G, Cooper & Georgia, Colton & Piper, and Nolan & Addie


Nolan and Aunt Lala

G chillin in the baby chair

Tristan and Kelly
I don't have any pictures of the 5 of us! At least we got the cute pictures of all the Coco babies!

After the Coco weekend, we headed down to the ranch for the weekend.


Repainting all of the birdhouses. Granddad would have been so happy to see them bright blue again!




G and Uncle Erik taking a stroll around the backyard

Kelly sanding the picnic table while G enjoys the pool:)
Every summer, Doodle takes Kelly and I out to lunch and this year we went to Hunky's again. Giuliana enjoyed it more this summer than the last.


Hunky's strawberry cake!


The rest of our time in Dallas was spent in the pool, helping Caki water the flowers, shopping at the mall with Caki, and visiting with family and friends.

Bed Head




"Come here Caki!"


G and Uncle E

Waiting to get Bobo stuffed at Build a Bear

Stuffing Bobo



Trying on Aunt Bug's old cowboy hat


"This is the way the ladies ride, from side to side to side!"


Jimbo and G

A VERY hard goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment