Monday, October 11, 2010

Hanging out in Vilnius

I took a walk outside yesterday because I am afraid it might be one of the last nice weekends in Vilnius. It was a little chilly but beautiful clear blue skies. I walked down Pilies St. with Krista to pick up a few souvenirs for some friends. Here are a few pics of the walk down to Pilies St.


When we got there we saw some local students dancing for money:)

Krista is a good friend we met in Bahrain. She followed us here to Vilnius. When we lived in Bahrain all of the girls would get together once a week to eat dinner and watch movies like North and South. Krista and I have kept the tradition a little bit alive by having dinner once a week. Giuliana loves to hang out with Krista!

We have been preparing for the winter that everyone is claiming will be the worst Lithuania has had in years!


She also has a new pair of Scottie Dog tights that I am sure Caki will love!

And for the Finale........Giuliana showing off her new moves to All the Single Babies!

5 comments:

  1. she is changing so much! Spitting image of her dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I LOVE the videos!! How precious is she!! So cool that our girls are 2 days apart. Don't look at my blog I am SO behind it is embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still laughing with "All the Single Babies" - that was a hoot!!! Keep sending them!! Love you guys so very much - miss you every day - but it does help to see you all often in pics and videos!! Love ya bunches, Mom and Fritz aka-Grammi and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! oh, I love that. Bet you didn't know I also have a video to that song. We did it for our 5th graders last year and changed all the words to being about passing TAKS. I don't know who looks more like Beyonce...me or G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. North and South! Don't you ever forget the EPIC-ness of those nights. :) Also, I love that you use your baby for entertainment value - that's really their best (and only) purpose.

    ReplyDelete