Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update on our sweet Giuliana







Giuliana is doing great. She had her first outing today. We went to the bank and then to get her passport photo made...which was a little difficult. Both eyes have to be open and she was in a deep sleep. Tomorrow is her 1st doctors appointment and then Thursday we will head to the US embassy to get her a US passport and US birth certificate. She lost a little weight after she was born but now weighs 8lb 2oz again. Hopefully she will plump up fast, I love chubby cheeks! Her daily routine is sleep, eat, change diaper, and repeat. Although every morning daddy goes and gets her out of bed and puts her in bed with us to snuggle:) Kelly and I are so blessed and just want to thank everyone for all of the sweet calls and emails. Several of our friends here and parents of our students have teamed together to feed Kelly and I for 9 nights! Every night someone brings us dinner and it is absolutely amazing. The food is awesome, we have tons of leftovers, and we can just relax and spend time with Giuliana. Carolina is coming to see us this Friday and we can not wait to see her!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how Kelly "watches" Giuliana! Got to love Nap Time!

    ReplyDelete